Sunday, October 21, 2007

Linkerati

Patrick over at MicroISV on a Shoestring has a great post about the Linkerati and his new marketing/SEO experiment at Daily Bingo Cards. There is an amazing amount of details on the how, what, where and why he is doing the new site. For anyone selling to a non technical customers, it is a must read on how to get those precious inbound links. The amazing thing to me is that all of this is for software that makes bingo cards. I think that is about as non technical as you can get. Maybe something for knitting might less technical, but not by much.

He also ties it back to an earlier blog about snowflake queries which I have already mentioned before. I'm running late on getting my own snowflakes up and running. But I should have it in a few days if I don't get side tracked.

So go read the blog entry and learn how Patrick earns over $1000 a month selling Bingo Card Creator to teachers.

No comments: