Thursday, November 29, 2007

Omni Customer Support 1.0 released

I released Omni Customer Support. The code has been complete for over a week, but I was cleaning up the lose ends up in the purchase process. I'm using e-junkie with PayPal and Google Checkout. Setting all that up was pretty easy to do and the process works smoothly. It feels good to get it out the door, but I'm holding off any celebrating until I make my first sale.

I published it to the download sites, I've got a separate post about that. I need to start my Adwords campaign. I'd like to bang out the multi user capability, but I need to return my focus to Web Work Schedules. My consulting work is picking up and keeping me busy. I can't complain about that since that is paying the bills, which is important, especially with Christmas just around the corner.

No comments: