Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Beta 2

It looks like I'm going to miss my schedule. I got side tracked for part of last week with consulting work. That's good for the immediate needs of my bank account, but frustrating that I'm going to miss my self imposed deadline. Good news is that I silently pushed out the second beta of Omni Customer Support with several new features. I'll provide more details after I get a full nights sleep. I think its really feature complete now. I said that last time, but it turns out I was not quite there yet. Things left to do to get this out the door is set up the licensing script on the server, tie that in with e-junkie, finalize the payment processing, flush out the help and the website. So still quite a bit of work, but nothing technically difficult, but each item takes time.

I'm going to start splitting time on these tasks and the scheduling software. I'm in ramp up mode on the consulting with the new contract that started last week. This will be a time and energy drain until I'm up and running.

No comments: